Sales Manager/ Sales Director
The main purpose of the role is: to work with the Sales Team to develop potential opportunities with existing customers by dealing with enquiries promptly and accurately, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
The role will also involve liaising with the External Sales team to develop future clients and business.
Main duties to include:
• Answer incoming sales calls and when necessary transfer to appropriate personnel.
• Customer Service; deal with any enquiries, complaints or comments in a professional manner.
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys, gather and collate the feedback.
• Assisting sales estimators with admin tasks to enable them to focus on their main duties.
• Contacting customers to inform them of delivery and keep them updated on the status of their orders or obtain further information from them.
• Communicate relevant information to Production Department and assist them with customer queries.
• Contacting customers to follow-up on quotations submitted.
• Updating CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with customer details and contact notes.
• General clerical and administration task relating sales.
• Sales order entry on to the job system, printing of all documentation including customer drawings, labels and delivery notes.
• Preparation of job pack for invoicing purposes.
Required skills, knowledge & experience:
• Previous relevant experience in a similar working environment
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programmes; Excel, word, Power Point etc.
• Excellent communication
• Basic knowledge of materials, processes and products used at Starbank.
• Able to work to deadlines
• Basic awareness of competitors and their capabilities.
You may be asked to carry out additional tasks within your capability, in order to meet the needs of the business.